People today, sit in front of their laptops and screens for 8 to 9 hours, crouched in a position that affects their posture, back discs, and muscles. An orthopaedic mattress helps you maintain your posture while sleeping. An average human being should at least sleep for 6 to 7 hours every day. To ensure your sleep is not disturbed due to back pain or body conditions, an orthopaedic mattress is designed to distribute your body weight evenly and alleviate the pressure felt on neck, shoulders, and your hips.
What is an Orthopaedic Mattress?
Naturally, it is a mattress designed to offer a firm surface to sleep and provide added support to your hips, back, joints and shoulders. Initially, the orthopaedic mattresses were designed for people suffering from back pain and joint pain. However, over the years, people search for the best orthopaedic mattress in Pune due to its numerous benefits.
Benefits of Orthopaedic Mattress:
1) Maximum Support: Its firm surface offers a perfect push-back to create a comfortable sleeping position.
2) Evenly distribute weight: It spreads your body weight to prevent the build-up pressure on your entire body.
3) Spinal Alignment: The orthopaedic mattress alleviates the stress from your spine. Thus, it corrects your spinal alignment.
4) Maintains a healthy posture: Our back pain mattress in Pune helps you to maintain a healthy sleep
posture and boosts your blood circulation while you’re asleep.
Types of Orthopaedic Mattress
When you search on Google for “mattress firm near me”, there will be many stores claiming to offer the best firm mattresses at exciting prices. But, understanding the terminology gives you a better understanding of what you’re looking into. The various types of orthopaedic mattresses are:
- Standard springs (with open coil)
- Pocket springs
- Memory foam
- Reflex foam
- Gel foam
- Natural fillings
Is orthopaedic mattress the right choice for you?
The firmer feel of the orthopaedic mattress is not suitable for all body type. If you are searching for the best bed mattress in Pune, give us a call! We will help you find the right mattress as per your sleeping preferences. The orthopaedic mattress is best suited for people who:
- Are suffering from back and joint pain
- Are looking for a firm sleep surface
Look no further than Bed & Bedding to find the best bed mattress in Pune. We offer a wide range of brand choices, and our professional staff members will look into your preferences to best serve your sleep requirements. Visit our store or call us for further assistance.